Already tired of studying for today? Need some distraction? We are giving you a few (not so) useful and random facts, which you can use to impress the opposite gender with or be that cool cousin who knows stuff at family parties.
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy was nominated for 800 awards for the entire series and won 475 of them, making the movies the most awarded movie in cinematic history.
- 3D printing is a 30 year old concept which has only become popular recently because the patents are about to run out.
- Apple used to take a year to sell 10 million iPhones, now Apple managed to sell 10 million within one weekend.
- Mark Zuckerberg bought the four houses surrounding his house in order to ensure his privacy, which cost him up to $30 million.
- Babies can’t be put in the dishwasher nor the microwave.
- Driving around in electric cars in Norway grants you free parking, free ferry rides and the right to drive on bus lanes.
- A man was so infuriated after losing a 1 versus 1 knife battle in Counter Strike that he spent 6 months tracking down his opponent and stabbed him in real life.
- A kids father hired professional gamers to join his son’s game lobby and kill him in the game so the son would stop playing the game.
Want to read more useful facts? Go read our new issue BREWED that is coming out in November!